Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiona Guides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

Fiona Guides Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Guides   Fiona Guides EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 am

This is just an overview of some Fiona guides out there.

Will do the same for Lann and Evie.
It also saves you time searching for them.

http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Fiona_Skill_Guide
A very detailed guide on Fiona. Really useful for starters. I've used this guide myself.

http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Hammer_Time!_Fiona_Long_Hammer_Guide
Hammers can hit hard! It's always fun to send enemies flying.

http://mabination.com/threads/7221-Fiona-general-guide.
A basic guide.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

Fiona Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Guides   Fiona Guides EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 am

Thanks Ryu as Fiona user I appreciate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

Fiona Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Guides   Fiona Guides EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

On the same way of Lann, I want to post my impressions and the ones of my higher level friends.
Again these details are not tested yet in XE, so take them as something NOT FINAL.

FIONA -> Either hammer or sword are both very balanced chars, strong in SOLO and strong in a party. At low leves she might feel very weak and slow but once you manage to get all the skills and, on top of that, the parry skills, she becomes a beautiful and fun char. I believe she is the only char that can really solo all the bosses in this world, because as long as the shield stand, no one will drain your life. In SOLO dungeons there are no advices to give, just parry and atk untill the shield break. Well, when that happens, you're in trouble.

When in party, same exact things, parry n slash. When doing a RAID try to keep the aggro by standing close to the boss, stay on guard because the AGGRO in this game is RANDOM, with a privilege for who is nearear the boss. Even if she seems to not doing much dmg don't worry, on higher lvls you will be the one doing the most, because she is the only char that can stand face to face to the boss without being oneshot killed.

In the end, you are a TANKER and also DPS during the RAIDS. One plus point for this char is the possibility to use the Chain Hooks, a secondary weapon that you will need to win against some bosses and useful against others as it "stun" the boss for 6-7 sec (it depends on the specific boss and the amount of chain hooks you need to use at the same time to get him down). Focus on defence, the more you have, the more you last. Wear plate armors as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bambola

Bambola

Fiona Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Guides   Fiona Guides EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 am

I was thinking to make a video guide to help all forum members to learn how to play Fiona ... maybe this evening i will make it if i have some freetime ... cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Guides   Fiona Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiona Guides
Page 1 of 1