Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiona Questions ?

Go down 
+3
imageflow
VinZent
Gavener
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 am

Short/Long Sword Fiona
-Sword attacks seem decently fast for wielding a shield in 1 hand, and in later levels get a skill where her 4 melee 1 Smash adds a big powerful kick and can send creatures flying across the battle field. and she has really good Blocking skills which she can Counter Attack with a Skill that has a high Stun chance.

Hammer Fiona
-Hammer Attacks are really slow but do a lot of knock down damage and Stun chance is higher, and she has a Charge up skill for the 4 melee 1 smash Combo that makes the hammer head glow and does mass damage like almost 1/2+ a Boss hp bar.

Her Grabs are like Lanns, but a Grab smash that throw's the creature into the wall instead of kicking she slams her elbow into the creature. and her Grab melee x2 Smash x1 is funny its back hand slaps then a knee to the chin.

Blocking
Her Block is all about Timing you can just Hold Block down before attack it will do less damage yes, but will do hp damage and slowly break your shield, in the above video you need ti Time the block so you get Green Sparks for a Successful Block . then when you get the skill Counter Attack is followed with a fast Smash when green sparks hit, it has High chance to Stun a boss.

Sword ( Starter Weapon )

At Level 24 there is a Quest from Merric to get your one handed Hammer.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Lovin Fiona, she's my favourite because i like the tank n spank thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 pm

The problem that ive ran into is there is no Real Aggro Hate Threat in this game.

So its hard to Tank a boss, you can stay in his face and he will attack you the most but will just wonder off after another character.

Best way to shift aggro from a boss

Make a Campfire, Repair Gear, use a healing potion, Revive a dead player the seems to get him to do a Stright line to you.

Most boss'es best Tatic it Kite them, he follows a player everyone else beat on him till he changes players then that player runs around while they beat on him its a rinse repeat tatic mostly, But

Fiona can toe to toe when the other 2 classes cant, and its fun.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 pm

That is something I would like to master, yes I know there is not an aggro system, but eventually I have to try taking the most of the boss letting others do their dps.

Also, is it possibile to stun bosses? That would be another good point for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Yes enough Smash attacks or a good or ( 2 Counter Attack from Fiona only ) can knock a boss silly, same with anyone class smash attacks, ive seen Evie's spell stun bosses, and any class can throw big objects to stun the boss, Secondary weapons are Spears ( High Stun chance ) Mine Bombs ( Low Stun chance ), Small Bombs ( mid Stun chance ).

on my Fiona i learned the Chain Hook secondary weapon, it can pull a boss off balance knocking them down so everyone but you can beat on them, works best in Boat 1, boat 2-3 is a lot harder and more timing, you need to use them after the boss does a combo or big attack.

But yes Fiona is the Stun master with Hammers ( Hammers Lv. 24 quest )
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Fiona is tooo cool, her knockdown rate just pwns, she could knockdown a boss like 80% of the time, when me and my friend start playing this game we are so going to make a lann and a fiona (him being a fiona of course, because twin spear lann is just gonna pwn)
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Ya this game is Screaming Bromance, 1-3 player's rocks Lann/Fiona are a nice pair, add Evie when she comes out and there is a hell of a group.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Exactly, 1 evie, 2 fiona and a lann, and that party is set!
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 am

Nah only really need 1 Fiona

2 Lann's or 2 Evie's
then 1 of each good.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 am

Only 1? Aww..that sounds bad, hope finding a group will not be hard.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:41 pm

oh no partys dont work like they do in other game.s

you join a boat and when you do you join a party, once the mission is over everyone bails the party, playing with friend is fun though.

Most boat ive seen are liek 4 Evie's 3 Fiona 1 Lann 4 Lanns it dont matter only super control freaks want the right classes which is super rare.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 am

2 fiona is better, 1 land and on evie. The more fiona the more the boss is knocked down
Back to top Go down
Daniël
Admin

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am

Fiona > Every other char.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
deekaabee

deekaabee

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 am

Daniël wrote:
Fiona > Every other char.

Damn right!!
Back to top Go down
Huder

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 am

I have fiona 33 level on US and one i can say is that blocking feature with shield is waaay harder when wearing hammers. Because fiona reactions are much lower and she gets heavier. Fiona's counter attack skill is good for stunning but it's breaking shield too fast, if counter attack skill rank is small E or F.

Also except stunning bosses you can blind them using Light of Palala from secondary weapons rank F,
There exists upgraded version of spears [ rank E ( it costs about 280 - 290 AP ) ] and upgraded bombs.

I'm not sure about this but mine bombs can't deal damage to monsters. Mine bombs have usage in mining ores.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 am

Huder wrote:
I have fiona 33 level on US and one i can say is that blocking feature with shield is waaay harder when wearing hammers. Because fiona reactions are much lower and she gets heavier. Fiona's counter attack skill is good for stunning but it's breaking shield too fast, if counter attack skill rank is small E or F.

So when the rank increases the chance of the shield breaking decreases aswell right?
And i thought that if you perfect block the durability only goes down a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Huder

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 am

Yes higher ranks means less damage to shield.

Quote :
if you perfect block the durability only goes down a little bit?

hmm i don't noticed that so i can't say it's true or not.
Back to top Go down
Bambola

Bambola

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions?   Fiona Questions ? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 am

A perfect guard shouldnt break ur shield but i m not sure because .. i ve never tryed to do 300 perfect guard block xD
Anyway dont worry ... if u increase ur shield proficiency shield doesnt break ....and a good camp fire help a lot ...ANDDDD.....from lvl 36 u will have the repair skill so .. is not a big problem .... my Fiona on NA Vindictus is lvl 68 and its hard that my shield breaks.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona Questions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Questions ?   Fiona Questions ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiona Questions ?
Page 1 of 1