Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?

Go down 
+2
VinZent
Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silva

Silva

Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? Empty
PostSubject: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 am

Hi.

First: This is my first post on Vindictus EU fan forum. And Daniel... you're doing a great job Smile
Second: Realy sry my english!

Anyway... lets talk about the topic. Yes... im tired of seeing people saying that XE its too easy "bla bla bla". But for me, they just acting like tough people. In the end they still playing the game and lose on boss's lol

I've played NA just to get ready for EU. Razz You know... dont act like a noob when he's out on EU xD
They have premium as you all know. And actualy i like too see videos about XE. Its like more fun, fast... combo style. I like!
On NA i played with fiona mostly. And doing "hit hit hit hit kick" all the time starts to be boring.

Btw... have you guys played monster hunter? I think this game its like him. I mean... you must farm a boss till you get the necessary materials to craft your favorite armor. I realy like that Very Happy

Anyway... answering the question: NO!

How about you guys? XE or not XE? You still playing it? (ofc)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Twentification?feature=mhee
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Ysis and welcome here! Cool

You made a nice point about XE, I also think everyone will just get used to this newer version, and I think it will not be that easy like many ppl says. We waited very long time with no news but I'm glad the waiting is over.
We're two fionas then, I'm choosing her also, but on the contrary I'm a complete noob Razz because I wanted to not spoil the game untill this moment, now let's hope we can jump in with the beta cheers

Oh and btw, all my friends says it's just Monster Hunter clone ahahahah yeah well at least they cloned a very popular game Wink
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey all, i'm new Smile .

My opinion is that XE Version is way better them the Premium one. XE Version is more fast based game, you can do more combos, skills , well, there's alot of ways to attack your enemys , and you gotta know what's the best.

I watched a video where the Producer of Vindictus EU, was talking about the game, while playing. He said that the game wouldn't be easier or harder then Premium Version, and we would notice that on harder bosses, like Irukul , Thor... Etc.

Nice post Ysis . ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
Daniël
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am

First: thank you.

All of those people just seek attention, they haven't even experienced the XE style for themselves yet so who are they to judge? All of those people with their prejudices fail.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

I'll play it in any case.
And I got myself a beta key so I'm in the CBT I hope.

(farm the expensive stuff and buy the rest!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 am

Hi Ysis, i played the NA version as well and as for me i can say i did that because i've often experienced, that europe gets disadvantaged -.-*. Like America got Vindictus first (as always) and we had to wait a year longer mhm... fk that, i chose to play not to wait and get the crippled version of the game.
I'm not talking about XE or Premium although i never expected this turn of events... i mean i expected someday there will be a normal mh (i like the name mabinogi heroes far better) version in europe, now what would have happened if i waited? Xe version -.-* it´s not as if i hate it because it's XE but because we didn't get a choice. There was that facebook survey thing but as for me i didn´t even see that.
They should give us the Option to choose either xe or premium and not force everyone into xe.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Tbh, i think XE is still good. Other than the bosses are a sly bit easier, and there are more skills there isn't really much difference between this game and the premiere version.
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?   Vindictus XE on EU will lose players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vindictus XE on EU will lose players?
Page 1 of 1