Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evie Questions ? Ask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavener

Gavener

Evie Questions ?  Ask Empty
PostSubject: Evie Questions ? Ask   Evie Questions ?  Ask EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Her Starting Skills

Magic Arrow ( Gem needs to be Quick slotted )
-Staff Skill
It shoots Magic Arrows really fast at enemy's you can shot 4 in a row before Stamina needs to regen, Rank it from F-A there is a Challenge Quest when you complete you get a new Channel Gem for Magic Arrow, but need Rank 9 it's after A and the quest is completed, your magic Arrow will shot a spread of 3 Arrows, though i hear the 2 extra ones are like 13% of base damage.

Fire Bolt ( Gem needs to be Quick slotted )
-Staff Skill
it takes a few seconds to cast but there is no interuption when you are casting it, you will take damage and lose shields if hit while casting. it is a Short range Aoe spell it kills almost anything cept bosses but it will do about 1/2 a hp bar. ( i don't have it maxed yet )

Melee
-Staff Skill
her melee and smash damage is low, but cost no Stamina.
Melee are based off Str Smash is based off Int.

Shield's Evie has 5 Shields that break before her health bar take damage, they seem really over powered in Boat 1, but a few bosses or Hard difficulty Season of Macka Oaths and they break fast, they seem to Regen over time if you don't take damage, so Stick and MOVE.
I'll add more if you like.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

Evie Questions ?  Ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Questions ? Ask   Evie Questions ?  Ask EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

It seems this is the best place to talk about the evie revamp. Of all the games i've seen, this is the first time i've ever seen a mage have an actual full on casting system, it really makes evie waaay more fun.

I think they changed magic arrow from being a skill to a basic attack, and laods of other things. It's out in NA now right?
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com

Evie Questions ? Ask
Page 1 of 1