Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VinZent

VinZent

Hello everyone! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:56 am

About time someone making a forum for Vindictus ^^
I'm Giuseppe from Italy, i'm following this game since the closed beta announcement for NA version.
The game looks totally different from the all known WoW clichè mmorpg.

I really can't say if this new action type will be something capable of creating a new standard for the genre, if the gameplay will be not only addicting but also vary enough to not start to farm dungeons like there is nothing else to do.

But sure I see ispossible to just group and fight like no end without needing to pull, tank, aggro and all this crap, and that's just great.

Has anyone of you guys already played thoroughly?
Back to top Go down
Daniël
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 am

A friend of mine in America played it, he said the gameplay is incredibly good, like you can pick up monsters while being Lann and smash 'em dead on all kinds of objects.

Anyhow, welcome to our forums. As you may have noticed we have to grow a bit first haha.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 am

Aha, i will play as Fiona i like sword n shield + armor, and with a blondie too Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 am

Heya,

You WILL farm some dungeons over and over though. There's no escaping that.
The main core of Vindictus are dungeons. There is a fishing boat at the moment, where you can just relax and socialize. Later on we'll get life skill just like in Mabinogi. Cooking, Blacksmithing etc etc. It'll be even more fun.
Back to top Go down
Kazam

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey there,
I have a level 25 Evie on the NA East server. Evie(Staff or scythe) though difficult to play is soooo much fun and very versatile dps/support. Lann(dual swords or spears) is super easy to play and hits like a truck. Fiona(shield and sword/blunt) is also a bit hard to play, however, she can block special boss smash abilities. She cannot taunt so I don't think she is much of a tank.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Nice infos you got, thanks Wink

Well, in other mmorpgs I always used to play the slow ass tank, but in this game there is no need to have a party with specific roles (ex. tank, nuke, heal, cc). And that's great, no need to wait for someone in zone chat, no delays, no awful dungeons where you get killed for "insert a noob here" xD
And if someone is owned, just a phoenix feather and voilà!

The fights are focused in just doing massive dps while moving around trying avoid damage, that's what I understood so far.
Still, I tend to go for a class and never change it, no matter how hard.
I used to be also a healer, but you know the healer is all cloth goes down in two hits and so on...another great thing the healer in this game can do melee and nuke!

Is it possible to use a gamepad, like the one of xbox or ps3, to play?
Back to top Go down
Kazam

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 am

I think you can. I know there are two major keyboard+mouse configs. Either u play like in CS or you can use the arrow keys and the number pad.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 am

It seems is not difficult playing with keyboard + mouse, but yeah playing with a gamepad is more relaxing ^^
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 am

Yo yo yo When the CB comes to europe, i swear im gonna make a twin spear lann, then when the open beta comes im gonna make a battle evie with a scythe!! And get my new gaming pc and use an Xbox pad! Its gonna be freakin awesome!!!!!! geek
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :D   Hello everyone! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: To begin with :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: