Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniël
Admin

[WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. Empty
PostSubject: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Hello Daniël here,

If you'd like to know the difference between XE and premiere, I have no problem explaining the differences for you.

Compared with the premiere version the XE version of Vindictus is different in the following actions:
- A jumping system has been added. With the help of it, players can easily jump over small monsters and traps.
Click here to see a video

- Players will be able to strike monsters to the sky. In the game, players can take specific actions to hit the enemy up into the sky and launch combo attacks.
Click here! (The first scene with Lann)

- A combo system will be added. If players succeed in attacking the enemy continuously without being interrupted, they will gain combo points. When their combo points meet a high requirement, they can use a designated skill to deal extra damage.
For an example of the Fiona skill click here!

- Additionally, the XE Version differs from the premiere version in faster movement speed and higher damage of common attacks.

That's about the biggest changes there are. Hope I informed you well enough.

Regards,

Daniël.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey Daniel, nice to hear/read you again Wink Yep the main differences about the XE version are in the combat, there are some concerns about the game being too easy with these new features, but in the end I say everything will be properly balanced, we cannot really judge from some videos.

I already signed for the beta, wish for some luck.

Do you think they can give us some keys?
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 am

Hmm. I wasn't really too fond of XE. That's because many people were saying it was too easy.
And that kinda changed my view on it. But I'm taking a second look at it and I have to say it actually looks fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Cuylaerts

Cuylaerts

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 am

Can u dodge in Vindictus XE? cause i never see a video where a lann does slip dash , or a evie does blink =s

ty
Back to top Go down
Daniël
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 am

Yes, I think so. Shift will be the dodging skill and space will be used for jumping.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 am

Daniël wrote:
Yes, I think so. Shift will be the dodging skill and space will be used for jumping.

Well you can change it. I doubt I'll jump around so much so I'll just have it like I'm used to.
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 am

I'll only jump to get break-offs. Bwaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.   [WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere. Empty

Back to top Go down

[WhatTheHeck] is the difference between XE and Premiere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: VindictusEU General :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: