Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)

Go down 
+14
Silva
Raigou
TheRapist?
nexblade
kLrbee
deekaabee
Roigul
Bashibouzouk
Gavener
imageflow
MrFinepixa
Daniël
RyuTube
VinZent
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VinZent

VinZent

What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) Empty
PostSubject: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

So, where are you trying to make the time pass?
I tried some other mmorpg, almost all ftp, the last one was Grand Fantasia but only for couple of weeks before boredom coming Rolling Eyes
Best mmorpg i played in early times? Ragnarok Online, ok is another farm farm, but able to capture for the graphic and city design, also one of the earliest mmorpg coming from korea. I think it is online still today, thanks the free servers.
The only one mmorpg p2p I played is AoC, have been too excited about it and, to be honest, that was great till end game, considering i hate WoW type mmorpg, that is the only exception. But only, as I said, till end game, then boredom comes strike again.

Nowadays i just play some old games, mostly rts, space games, and some role playing.
But i'm completely unsatisfied Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm playing Vindictus on and off. There's no other game that can keep my interest at this point.
I seriously can't wait for the European release. Maplestory was my first MMORPG, lulz.
After that I moved to Rumble Fighter. Wich I still play occasionally. Though when Vindictus releases, no other game will get my interest.
Back to top Go down
Daniël
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 am

Playing conquer online private servers. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I played something similar to MapleStory...WonderKing, which imho looks better but is just a clone of mabi...
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 am

Atm I'm just playing Rumble Fighter lol
and trying to find some other interesting game tho
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 am

Once you played Vindictus, you cannot find other mmos funny, and no one can complain this! Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 am

I don't think Vindictus is the game you can sit and play too much 'cus it'd end up boring.
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 am

True that. It'll get repetitve very fast.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:42 am

well the dungeons change every time you do them just the boss part is the same so I guess you can grind it a little.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:57 am

Yes but grinding mindlessly is not good, as far as I know, entering an instance costs tokens, which every 8 hours are given again. You can wait that time strolling around for other things or pay for golden and platinum tokens (the latter gives you also a nice exp boost).

Vindictus, as for now, is not like the other mmorpgs, first it is only a mmo game, this could be a good thing but also not so good, depending on personal tastes. I'm not expecting a wow killer in terms of popularity. The farmer type of player will have bad time here.
Just because this is a mmo doesn't mean that is less overall fun or lack of content, but will require time in which will be added zones, pvp, crafting, events, new classes etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 am

you mean new dungeons and there are only gonna be 5 classes total.
And I think the token system can be a bit annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:45 am

I think it'll be fun though. Making friends, kill the Polar Bear with some guildies. Fish together to socialize and relax a bit. Maybe host some small player made events. It'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 am

MrFinepixa wrote:
you mean new dungeons and there are only gonna be 5 classes total.
And I think the token system can be a bit annoying sometimes.

New dg, new cities for social, i guess new skills..pvp also confirmed.

Then, there is this Mabinogi Extreme..
But we are going really off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 am

And more lvls I guess too. (40 is max on NA atm)
And there is not actually any forum rule that forbids us from going really damn off topic.
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 am

I don't really know if there's such a rule Razz

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some of the life skills. Cooking, Blacksmithing etc.
Will take a good while though.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 am

I was playing maplestory, flyff, grand fantasia and wonderking filipines.

Grand Fantasia was kl, and ownderking was pretty fun except the fact that no one was ever really online. Everyone's played maplestory atleast once, i started playing in year 6 and i got a level 120, 6 lvl 50's an aran lvl 70 and a dual blader. Personally i find that game so boring now, i've done so much on it.

The thing about maple is how it seems to be a complete game, in all the games' systems. Everything is just right!
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:43 am

@RyuTube I think you have to make all the armor and weapons you use in Vind.
And no there is no such rule as "Keep on Topic"

@Imageflow Isn't Maple more of a chat game now days?
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 pm

i was playing
Play Station 3
-Fallout 3 /all expansions
-Shakes and Fidget a fun game online its like a App game.
-World of warcraft ( on a Free Pvt server, only Vinilla though which i like 1-60)

i was about to Download Lord of the Rings online, its Free 2 Play till like Lv 40 or something and a friend linked me a few trailers from Vindictus, spent 3 days trying to get a Closed Beta key ( Do it people when you are Able )

Off-Topic to answer Some above questions.

Na Cap Lv. 38

December 1st Update there raising it to 44

Tokens

KA gets Reset Twice a week so 100 Tokens a Week

Boats take 2 Tokens for the first 6-7 Missions then the counter goes to 3 Tokens after 12-13 rides it goes to 4 Silver Tokens. Best to spend wisely, and you can buy With Real Cash plainum Coins where they are consider 1 token for any number Silver needed and add +50% EXP combat bonus and +10 LUK

NA gets Reset 3 times a week so 150 Week ( Mass rage on Nexon Foums to limited play )
50 Silver tokens on Monday, Thursday, Saturday.

And i think NA only has Crimson Tokens there like 5 cent cheaper then Platinum, but offer no Stats Bonus But can be Sold on Market Place.

CB = Early Bird Title, +7 LUK Hair
OB = Swag Owner Title from a Event Quest i hope EU gets for a Gnoll Spirit Hood.
Live = Evie

That was for NA ^

Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:40 pm

MrFinepixa wrote:
@RyuTube I think you have to make all the armor and weapons you use in Vind.
And no there is no such rule as "Keep on Topic"

@Imageflow Isn't Maple more of a chat game now days?

It really is more social nowadays
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh forgot i also played/play

PS3 game called Sege Collection

has Golden Axe 1-2
Shinning in the darkenss
Shinning Force 1-2

bunch of fun game.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Anyone played any of the games from the Fable series on xbox?
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Just Fable I but on Pc, never finished it though.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Lol, the story is really good in Fable, thats the only one i played aswell, me and my friend shared a character on his xbox
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

I read the others two were too much easier and short. Actually Fable 2 better than the 3. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Lol, i aint played Fable 2 or 3 i really wanna try them though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)   What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

What you were (or are) playing while waiting? :)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: Fun :: Other Games-
Jump to: