Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Discussion] Xe Version!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silva

Silva

[Discussion] Xe Version! Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi.

So finaly i played vindictus Eu with xe version. Now i can realy say what i think about the game

Combo - the best. fast and non-stop action is the best.
Mobs - i got to say, they are a lil easy. even in hard mod. but the game still have the fun. looks like they add the hero mobs in hard mode. and its a +1 for me. the prob is when you see them you just need to use the move that lift them and combo it till he die.
Difficult - call me noob but the first boss (that red one) kill me twice. i was fighting him thinking that would be easy cuz ppl saying xe its easy. well, i got powned realy hard. Difficult isnt easy... or hard.
Premium - after playing both version, my final chose its Xe. on premium you do 4 combos and you'r without stamina. i play a game for fun. ofc i like some challenge here and there. but not like korean ppl. "impossible missions" isnt for me.
Jump - Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Twentification?feature=mhee
Cuylaerts

Cuylaerts

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

my opinion:

they completly ruined this game...

ok the first lvls where fun and i thought, o this is better then premier.

Till i became lvl 24 and where able to hold spears on my lann.

in XE version spear lann is an OP class.

he can just spin 2 win for hours -.- and thats not fun at al

the sword lanns gliding fury doesnt need crit hit anymore. and the bosses on normal are dumb, on hard mode there good =D

but il stil keep playing this since the lagg is gone, i just wished for premier version =(
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Cuylaerts wrote:
my opinion:

they completly ruined this game...

ok the first lvls where fun and i thought, o this is better then premier.

Till i became lvl 24 and where able to hold spears on my lann.

in XE version spear lann is an OP class.

he can just spin 2 win for hours -.- and thats not fun at al

the sword lanns gliding fury doesnt need crit hit anymore. and the bosses on normal are dumb, on hard mode there good =D

but il stil keep playing this since the lagg is gone, i just wished for premier version =(

maybe they'll do xe/premium version. like NA but keep the jump lol xD
and for exemple that non-stop atack, they can add more stamina need'd to use it.

well lets just wait and hope they'll do something good for the game.
they can add premium but dont "delete" xe plz
Back to top Go down
Cuylaerts

Cuylaerts

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

i like XE version, but i dont like what they did to the character skils,

spear lann is completely over powerd and not fun to play anymore
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Maybe they'll nerf spear Lann? I remember on permium that the spin did more damage I believe. (I just think so was so long since I played NA)
Quite nice to see the damage you do imo.
The blocking with Fiona is easier too since you don't need to do the "knee-in-ground" for heavy stander when you block.
Yeah it is generally easier actually. If not the mobs or the bosses then the skills and system itself is making it easier.
And I don't get it why people say the mobs are easy. They've always been easy.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm

guys you saying its easy cuz you played NA version.
many ppl are playing this game for the first time and for them vindictus its awesome. its fun and challenging to play. seeing new players using objects to hit boss's its pretty funny xD

and with fiona i do that combo that you hit nothing, geting ready to aim the kick to the boss. and the new guy said i was missing all the attacks xD. after that i was hiting all my combo on boss. i mean, i was having fun, and not trying to act like a pro ...

you played Na, you know all the "secrects". i played too but only 10lvs. and make 4 combos and run back to gain stamina is boring to me. i like non-stop action thats why.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeah thats probably the main reason people say its easy. They lvld to friggin 70 on NA and by then its way harder.
Then they say it wasn't as hard as they remember cus they are better then when they played the early boats.
(Nice theory I got thar)
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:57 am

I love it alot more than the NA version (to note: i played NA when the cap lvl was 44).
But I don't see spearlanns to be OP on XE, I even dislike the spears on XE Razz
Yeah, you can spin alot longer, but the dmg it does got nerfed in my opinion. I remember going from sword to spear on NA, and I was amazed by the dmg it dealt. On the european version...not so much, I swapped back to swords.
I just love GF and LF too much, and GF being able to be used after every combo (LR->LLLLR) is just my thing Smile I felt like I was killing things alot faster with swords than with spears (note: I only played spears for 2-3 hours before I missed GF too much).

I originally thought I'ld ignore the jump attacks, and just do my NA rotations and so on...but damn Very Happy It's so eye-pleasing I use it almost nonstop as an opener, unless it's on hero mobs, then I use it as the finisher of the combo.

All in all, I love XE alot more than the original version.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:17 am

Quite nice that you can see the damage imo. Know what attacks that are the most effective.
Yeah the spears are quite weak seeing them take like 39 damage a spin. Doesn't look too impressive on the bosses either.
I know how hard the HP dropped when he was stunned and u just whirled around him on NA.

Most spear Lanns i meet in CBT never really spinned that much on boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Xe Version!   [Discussion] Xe Version! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Xe Version!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: VindictusEU General :: VindictusEU chit-chat-
Jump to: