Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet Connection

Go down 
+2
MrFinepixa
Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silva

Silva

Internet Connection Empty
PostSubject: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 am

hi guys.

im having probs with lags when i play with other players ...
my internet conection is cable 2MB

my question is: 2mb isnt enough to play vindictus with other players?

PS: i already created a thread in vindictus EU forum but no1 answer :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Twentification?feature=mhee
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:54 am

Idk how that goes... Are you hosting the games yourself?
I think i got 8mb or so Dad tells me at least I haven't figured in that so much.
I never really get over 800Kb/s when I'm downloading tho.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:58 am

MrFinepixa wrote:
Idk how that goes... Are you hosting the games yourself?
I think i got 8mb or so Dad tells me at least I haven't figured in that so much.
I never really get over 800Kb/s when I'm downloading tho.

yes i try the 2 ways. me hosting and other too.
still lagging on both ways.

Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 am

You always lag or just when you play? And you lag on the boat too?

Edit: I'm having lag now too. I guess it's server sided.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 am

on boat.

btw guys when doing raids still the leader the host? or nexon EU is the host on raids?
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:48 am

I believe its Peer 2 Peer so yes the leader hosts at least a bit.
Back to top Go down
Andreko

Andreko

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 am

me its perfect for both sides 3 bar or more
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

what is your internet connection?
Back to top Go down
Andreko

Andreko

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

10 mb
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 am

Andreko wrote:
10 mb

i have only 2mb Sad

i always have 2 or 3 bars ...

Back to top Go down
Andreko

Andreko

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm

And why you get lag ?
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm

2mb/s is more than enough, if not, my provider will nerf my connection for crossing the download/upload limit.

Even mmo's are playable (in small groups -up to 10/20) through phone connection or satelite internet (most of them /fail), which is beneath 750kb/s, so doubt vindictus uses more.

If you do have 3+ bars, and are having lag issues, the lag could be due to a bad setting of your graphics.

A known reason for lag (back when I played NA atleast) was the "multicore settings", enabling it lets you use more than one core of the cpu, but it mallfunctions alot (no game has multicored succesfully yet).
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Tikay wrote:
2mb/s is more than enough, if not, my provider will nerf my connection for crossing the download/upload limit.

Even mmo's are playable (in small groups -up to 10/20) through phone connection or satelite internet (most of them /fail), which is beneath 750kb/s, so doubt vindictus uses more.

If you do have 3+ bars, and are having lag issues, the lag could be due to a bad setting of your graphics.

A known reason for lag (back when I played NA atleast) was the "multicore settings", enabling it lets you use more than one core of the cpu, but it mallfunctions alot (no game has multicored succesfully yet).

i can do a run with no probs. i can use guard on fiona. lagging isnt killing my game. but he is there ...
my friend lives "2 feets" from me. he have 2mb too. but we cant play together when one of us is the leader. why?
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Silva wrote:
Tikay wrote:

i can do a run with no probs. i can use guard on fiona. lagging isnt killing my game. but he is there ...
my friend lives "2 feets" from me. he have 2mb too. but we cant play together when one of us is the leader. why?
Can you use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and let me know how much your download and upload speed is? Smile
Kinda sounds weird that you have a 2mb/s internet :S

Small example, my parents next door have the same 100mb/s download speed (said by the providers) as me, but they have another provider.
My downloadspeed on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is 47.6 mb/s and my parents have 3-4mb/s, they are just far down the line.

Maybe your provider offers 2mb/s, but you don't get to use it fully due to bad location.
Back to top Go down
madaopl

madaopl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 pm

2 MB is realy not to good D: i have 8MB and i have little lags right now..
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Tikay wrote:
Silva wrote:
Tikay wrote:

Can you use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and let me know how much your download and upload speed is? Smile
Kinda sounds weird that you have a 2mb/s internet :S

Small example, my parents next door have the same 100mb/s download speed (said by the providers) as me, but they have another provider.
My downloadspeed on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is 47.6 mb/s and my parents have 3-4mb/s, they are just far down the line.

Maybe your provider offers 2mb/s, but you don't get to use it fully due to bad location.

i have 4mb. but i only get 2mb.
i've done the test and got 56ping, 1.70Mbps download, 0.11Mbps upload.

and btw, ty for your help guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 am

Hmm not to sure then :$

When I played NA I had a 2mb/s vpn, so unsure (and was able to host and whatnot without lag).

Maybe the EU server isn't all that good yet...just trying to find what causes you to lag Sad

I hope the lag will leave you alone some day.
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 am

yeah i hope so Smile
i play other mmorpgs with no probs so i hope that its cuz CBT and they get better servers.

if not no prob. i can play with 3 bars. no so smooth as i would like but... thats what i got Smile

EDIT: i played with a portuguese friend (andreko from forum) and he have good internet connection so i got 4bars, no lags.
So, conlcusion: on open beta ill try join a portuguese guild, that way i can find good partys with good connection Smile
Back to top Go down
Cuylaerts

Cuylaerts

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 pm

do u have wireless internet connection?

if u have u might wanna change that , it can help alot =D

i got :

29 ping

13.7 mbps
Back to top Go down
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Cuylaerts wrote:
do u have wireless internet connection?

if u have u might wanna change that , it can help alot =D

i got :

29 ping

13.7 mbps

i play with cable. no wirless ...
ofc when my sister is on her laptop using wirless i cant play shit. share 2mb isnt good you know? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Connection   Internet Connection Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: VindictusEU General :: VindictusEU chit-chat-
Jump to: