Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BetaKeys] Too Much?

Go down 
+2
MrFinepixa
Daniël
6 posters

Are there too many beta keys available?
Yes
[BetaKeys] Too Much? Vote_lcap90%[BetaKeys] Too Much? Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No
[BetaKeys] Too Much? Vote_lcap10%[BetaKeys] Too Much? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Daniël
Admin

[BetaKeys] Too Much? Empty
PostSubject: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 am

Hello my fellow Vindictus fans,

I have a question for you today. Do you believe that NexonEU is giving away too many keys?

If yes: why?
If no: why?

Thanks for your attention

Regards,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://vindictuseu.forumotion.com
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:49 am

The servers might crash which would be devastating if the CBT is only 4 days.

But there would be more people to stress test and find bugs thought.

I doubt there would be any problem finding any boats considering everyones gonna be lvl 1.
And you can solo beginner dungeons till Chief Gnoll which can be a pain at low lvls.
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 am

Yes, way too many.

Like Pixa said, the server might not be able to handle all the traffic.
They should've just given a limited amount of keys for people that are really going to look for bugs.
Because I bet that more then half of the people on FB are just going to play during the whole CBT period.
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

RyuTube wrote:
Yes, way too many.

Like Pixa said, the server might not be able to handle all the traffic.
They should've just given a limited amount of keys for people that are really going to look for bugs.
Because I bet that more then half of the people on FB are just going to play during the whole CBT period.

Well, in my opinion, better that they test the server stability before it goes OBT.
I dunno why people would want to be in a 4 day CBT without testing stuff, as you loose everything afterwards anyhow.

But yeah, better enough "testers" than too few, but I side at the side of "they gave out to many".
Does it bug me that they gave out that many? Not really.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Yeah, they're giving so many keys, that some people already have 40. They're spamming and selling/giving away keys.

This can be good, as i said before, 'cause we will have more parties to join, and more items at Market, but i can also be bad , because the channels will be too crowded, we might face lagg, and spam.

Anyway, a CBT is for testing bugs and glitches. There's time to have fun, and to test them, but most of the people that are now joining, don't get it.
They should stop giving keys on the first post. The fans that were tunned, were the ones that should stay with the keys.

This fans, are the ones who care about this game, and playing without any bugs/glitches when the OBT starts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm sure, once the majority of them notice that the characters will be reset after the 4 days, not "that" many will actually play alot.
And I'm pretty sure many school go-ers have beta keys.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 am

The only reason I can give for this massive amount of keys all over, is to acquire as many players as possible for a stress test (which explains in a sense why only 5 days) and then go forth immediately OB. I expect everything will be set within this month.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

That might be true Vinzent.
Would suck if they waited a month for OBT lol
Thought it might really depends on how many glitches and bugs there are maybe?
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 am

Make players waiting too much for OB is a loss of all the effort NexonEU put for CB, also with the keys now scattered in many gaming sites they are also advertising. If everything will go smooth in CB then they can go over with OB and Release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BetaKeys] Too Much?   [BetaKeys] Too Much? Empty

Back to top Go down

[BetaKeys] Too Much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: To begin with :: News!-
Jump to: