Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?

Go down 
+2
haximaxi
Roigul
6 posters

Slender Swords
Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Vote_lcap69%Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Heavy Hammers
Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Vote_lcap31%Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Roigul

Roigul

Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Empty
PostSubject: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 am

What weapon are you planning to use?

I chose Hammer simply because of its happy-go-crit ability and style.
Back to top Go down
haximaxi

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 am

As i heard hammer fionas will be hated in late games, cus their smash attacks are slow. But u can max out both skills if u want, u will have enough times between updates Laughing
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 am

I like sword for..well, just slashing to pieces everything who stands in my way Smile
But sure hammers are more useful, but rather very slow, like if they weight a ton and Fiona barely keeping them swing.
I hope I can exchange them both durin the game, I mean, if i want to slash I don't want to always swap to Lann..
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 am

Sword has speed and power, but hammer has more power, gotta love them hammer, and some of them look fking awesome aswell
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 am

Sword's myself

and the you have time to max every skill, idea is ehh

if you play 1 character and do every Ap mission to its lowest amount and do dailys Yes you can pretty much learn most AP needed, But i play 3 classes so i never have the time to max AP. i carry both weapons, Swords are fast and i specd into them hammers are Slow but knock everything around.
Back to top Go down
Bambola

Bambola

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?    Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 am

My advice is: If u want play easly use sword ... hammer is slow and u have to know how and when to attack to dont get bad hits ...on Na i was sword fiona until lvl65 after i ve began to use hammer... Hammer mean power, sword mean survivability Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Swords or Hammers?   Do you prefer Swords or Hammers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: Characters :: Fiona-
Jump to: