Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you guys gonna name your characters?

Go down 
+8
suprakill
Ichisouke
Gavener
deekaabee
VinZent
MrFinepixa
RyuTube
imageflow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imageflow

imageflow

What are you guys gonna name your characters? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 am

If i make a Lann, i wanna call him Dante or SoulReaper or something or my usual name in games Cho-Block
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 am

What you guys gonna name your characters?
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 am

I'm telling that AFTER I made my character Razz
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Loool, im gonna say aswell. I always have an epic name. OOOO I FOUND MINE! LiquidSlice!!!!!! That name is copyrighted !! Right here right now, if anyone wanna use it ima need £1 million lool, that names is freakin epic.

Someonr else can take the name FluidSlice
AND IM GONNA MAKE A GUILD CALLED ELEMENTAL! AND ANYONE WITH REFERENCES TO THE ELEMENTS IN THERE NAME CAN JOIN!
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 am

imageflow wrote:
Loool, im gonna say aswell. I always have an epic name. OOOO I FOUND MINE! LiquidSlice!!!!!! That name is copyrighted !! Right here right now, if anyone wanna use it ima need £1 million lool, that names is freakin epic.

Someonr else can take the name FluidSlice
AND IM GONNA MAKE A GUILD CALLED ELEMENTAL! AND ANYONE WITH REFERENCES TO THE ELEMENTS IN THERE NAME CAN JOIN!

-Cough cough- I vote for a forum Guild
And take Dante it pwns. Now don't go around and say it to everyone before someone steal it.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:17 am

Haha you again, even if someone takes the name i could still use the exact same name, just change the letters around.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 am

imageflow wrote:
Haha you again, even if someone takes the name i could still use the exact same name, just change the letters around.

That would suck :<
I'll make sure I'm getting an epic (right spelled,without numbers,XXX,or I infront)

Just plain Dante would make you epic because you got an popular name.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 am

OFC It's a secret What a Face
baaah I have not thinked about it Rolling Eyes
Oh well, I could use again the names of back when I played Rappelz
Since after that I only created male pg.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

Mhmm you can also if your waiting for another char/class (or w/e)
Take the name on another char, delete it when the char/class is released and remake it on that char/class
Wola you got the name you wanted. I personally got 2 names thats never ever taken because they are really original. I still wanna know how many the max letters and min letters you can have.
Back to top Go down
deekaabee

deekaabee

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am

Im not that creative so my characters always just have names of objects around my computer, like ashtray or fruitjuice.. No but when translated in Dutch they might seem cool to others tongue
Back to top Go down
RyuTube
Admin
RyuTube

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 am

@MrFinepixa

By the way, if you have a name reserved on a character and delete it afterwards. You'll have to wait 30 days before you can use that name again. And even then you have to be lucky that it isn't taken.

No clue about the max - min amount of letters you can have though.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 am

RyuTube wrote:
@MrFinepixa

By the way, if you have a name reserved on a character and delete it afterwards. You'll have to wait 30 days before you can use that name again. And even then you have to be lucky that it isn't taken.

No clue about the max - min amount of letters you can have though.

well 30 days wait... that sucks really.

Tho on another game I played when you deleted the char you could never ever use the same name again lol.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 am

What are you guys gonna name your characters? NamefieldVindictus

30 day hold is REALLY bugged

Do NOT as of 12/3/2010 reuse a Deleted name.

They are broken

Reused names ATM can not use Some Quests, Cashshop, cant use Nx Money, cant use Market place.

So think of a name that isnt gonna be something used, Dante is really cool name, but it is used more than Conan in game and Conan was taken fist day and i never seen him in game. Nx might ban names that can get them sued for all i no.

So im sure names like
Strider
Conan
Killer
etc are taken so make a List of names.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 am

Well it would be cool to have such a epic name for once.
But if they are taken (or gets bugged like that?)

I got some really original names I can use that wont be taken.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 am

ya i been lucky most my game names are made up by me and ive never not been able to take them. id say my character name, but i might want to use in EUvindictus If i can play it.
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 am

Another thing we definitively should watch out then Rolling Eyes

About me, well I'm not so addicted about an epic name, but a bit of luck helped me when having a name idea on my mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Pretty much if you pick a name, it should be fine, sense all new but if you have problems, like Cant access the Marketplace, Cash shop etc, you might need to change your Name, its sad i had to change my name 5 time's, But my dark skinned character now has her eyebrows fixed was big grey bushy no matter what option i had.
Back to top Go down
Ichisouke

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I will name mine Ichisouke (Warrior) or Gabriella(Evy).
I hope Nexon EU will release it soon, because I wanna playyyy!!
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm lucky too, every name I use, its always like really creative. So i get the name i want Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

i use names i made up from when i played Dungeon and dragons in the 90's
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh yh, your way older than us Gavener, you must really love games. Are you a games designer or something?
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

i only designed Table Top Dungeons and Dragon Adventures when i was a youngin.

im 33 years old
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 am

Wow, thats pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 am

i didnt do it for a job/living just for friends. i sumited a few TSR nothing
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 am

Lol well I started playin the Amiga 500 Commodore, a real beast, had also a ton of floppy disks with a differ game in each Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna name your characters?   What are you guys gonna name your characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you guys gonna name your characters?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next