Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Lann Questions ? Ask away

Go down 
+2
imageflow
Gavener
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavener

Gavener

Any Lann Questions ? Ask away Empty
PostSubject: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

If it's allowed, any info you guys need i can offer about Lann, i have a Level 38 Lann Twin Sword Character, i own Twin Spears just went Sword skills first.

i seen in the above thread 2 trailer's the first one is the Into to Lann video when you are making a character, all 3 have them.

the second trailer with the Lann transforming into Death knight or Paladin, is pretty cool, the White tyrant is like Level 20+ and Transformation is i hear 50 or Level 70 the info keep changing, ive heard that when Vindictus first came out in NA they Doubled the EXP, which i fee was a major mistake, so some later items skills have been change or will be from Ka version.

Twin Sword Lann
-Has some really nice looking Combo's Rank 9 Thousand Needles adds a extra Combo you slam both sword into the ground causing a big AOE killing most small creatures and anything around it like crates barrels etc.
-Slip Dash is a Space Bar Defensive Move for Twin Sword users, it lets you slid a few feet in any direction not threw monsters though and makes you immune to damage for a second or two.

Twin Spear Lann
-Has a Really nice Spin AOE effect its a 4 melee strikes 1 Smash strike and you can spin all over the map, but you take damage if hit and armor will break if hit, its kinda like ( Diablo 2 Whirle Wind skill the Barbarian Had ) it does a good amount of damage takes some time to learn to control the directing you spin in, it clears out most small monsters, great for spiders, and clearing a room of any breakable objects. its good for Farming items.
-Jump Roll is a space Bar Defensive Move for Twin Spear users, you are not immune to damage liek Slip Dash but you can jump roll out of the way the same way Fiona does. and if you jump roll into a creature it acts as attack i think the damage is based on normal melee attack though, but it can Critical and let you use Lighting fury ( Critical trigging skill ).

Lann Grab Attacks
-Grab a creature and ether:
1. Grab and Throw him into more enemy's for small Aoe Damage, or just throw them away from you.
2. Grab and Hit melee attack and you will punch the enemy in the face 2 times then do a kick sending him flying.
3. Grab and Smash you ether, if in open back break them wrestling style, or if you are close to object's or a wall you can Throw them over shoulder into stuff breaking the stuff and get Not only Basic exp for combat but get a 100 Hp life orb with the Exp orb. or if next to a wall you can spam them face first into the wall getting both Exp and Hp orbs, Or you can slam them into the wall/object and kick them in the belly or nuts for same affects as the other smash effects with a possible Hp orb thing. Last if you Grab and drag a creature to the edge of a cliff/drop off and hit Smash can throw them off killing them. ( Grab throw sometimes wont kill them as easy when you trow them off edges ).
Both are really nice, just depends on your play style.

Last edited by Gavener on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Lann info from other section)
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 pm

which would you play, twin spear or twin blade?
Back to top Go down
http://imtrulyme.tumblr.com
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm

i play Twin Swords

for to reasons

i like the look and 805 of Server pop went spears cause besides dieing easyer there EASY MODE, buy there really fun, probley is you get skills for Sword skills first off in the game, so you wil use both just when you get Level 24 and finish the quest you will have to decide, i guess you can max AP on every skill, so guess dont matter i carry both

Spear for room cleaning missions and if im soling or hard mission i go Swords sense atm i more AP heavy into sword skills.
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

i would so go with twin spears, they would be harder since they aint got sliip dash
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Ya alot like Twin spears, but you use Twin Swords for 24 levels, so at lease you no what it's all about by 24 and can compare.

But if gonna Go Spear you should put points into Twin Swords/Slip Dash really just liek a Rank i think for quest reasons.
Back to top Go down
Gavener

Gavener

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Here is my Lann Right now.

War Edge Legs, Chest Gloves
Spider Lord Boots
Soul Slasher Twin Swords ( There Silver now )
Sun Glasses ( Cash Shop, Suprize Box Low % rate on getting in box )

Any Lann Questions ? Ask away 2010_12_13_0000-1
Back to top Go down
imageflow

imageflow

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Your character looks awesome
Back to top Go down
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah I must admit that not only gameplay but also armors and weapons totally pwns in bad ass details, something I never seen in past p2p mmos I have played Very Happy bounce

And the sunglasses are f*ckin amazing, omg WTB SGLS!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
TheRapist?

TheRapist?

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 am

Well, is Lann goin to be like a Blader on Cabal or something?
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 am

Faster, More fluid, no flashy skills tho.
Never got so high on Cabal so idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 am

Well i own a (currently) Level 65 Spear Lann and i can say he is just the most fun to play, swords just suck so hard as they are just so slow and please.... you can use slip dash and be immune like 0,2 seconds.... that's a joke. I would most definitely go for spear Lann again and although there are Bosses like my favorite Klaus (1 hit -> death) i would just take a cheap sword that doesn´t have to be at my level and use it for that certain boss, btw the biggest difference betweeen normal and dark knight/paladin is for Spear Lann! The full Potential of a Transformation can be seen the best with a Spear Lann, i played Karok (got one Level 55 as well) and his transformation looks nice but the difference is so much smaller in comparism with spear lann.

Btw you get the transformation quest by level 40.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

It isn't easy, AT ALL , to use Slipdash immunity, you must have a really good timming for it.

In my case, i failed it some times 8-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
VinZent

VinZent

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

Yes Lann spinning you have to practise very well and only after you may try it for harder battles.
So far Lann is the most difficult char to play, but if you are good you can do crazy things.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

Yeah, you're right.

As the introduction video says, Lann is a char. for players that like Fast-based gameplay.

It's also for more experienced players. :S

There can be alot of Lanns, but only few, are THE Lanns, if you know what i mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Lann Questions ? Ask away   Any Lann Questions ? Ask away Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Lann Questions ? Ask away
Page 1 of 1