Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get alot of money (Very easy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

How to get alot of money (Very easy) Empty
PostSubject: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:52 am

Hello everyone, this guide is how to make money, and it's quite easy, just follow the steps.

So, what everyone does to win money, is Quests. Quests are good for Experience, Money , and Items. You may also recieve Materials, that are good to sell and to craft armors aswell.

Another good way to win money is by farming expensive items. Like Scrolls , Ice Crystals or/and Gold Ores (They might be expensive on the first weeks).

There're are also other ways, like selling stuff that you don't want, at NPC or at the Market. (When you got the mouse's cursor on an item, it will show you the Market's Lowest Price, and the price that it is sold at the NPC)

To finish, every time you change Set, you might want to sell the older set at the Market. With that money, you can buy another Materials, and craft a new Set.

That's all, and i hope you understand this guide. If you need to ask something, or give addicional tips, right a comment bellow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 am

A good way for income is crafting multiple things, not just one thing (so that your selling rate increases).
I always had weapons, armor, ice crystals, ores and spears up for sale, while I farmed for more.
Even though spears is only a small profit gain, you sell alot of them, and I mean, alot! (unless many people sell it, and I'm sure I'll regret putting it here lol)
When farming, it's good to have a routine. There are one or two maps great for ores, there's one map great for ice crystals, for armor and weapons it depends which you want to make/sell.

Just as a side note, some characters have it easier to farm certain stuff than the other chars.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Tikay, which spears? Twin spears, or trowing spears? And, selling spears at the store or and the market?

"Just as a side note, some characters have it easier to farm certain stuff than the other chars."

- Can you give me an example please? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 pm

WeirdSmile wrote:
Tikay, which spears? Twin spears, or trowing spears? And, selling spears at the store or and the market?

"Just as a side note, some characters have it easier to farm certain stuff than the other chars."

- Can you give me an example please? Thanks Smile

The throwing spears. Most buy it from the npc as it's rather cheap, but when you craft it you make it for about a fifth of the price. (ofcourse depends on the market)
Sell it on the market just cheaper than what the npc sells it for, and you'll be selling them like mad.

Some examples of chars that have stuff easier:
Evie for ore farming @ Blood Prince: due to pet distracting The Red Bearer (saves time - else you have to run the boss down and block him there)
spearlann for ore farming @ Dethrone the White Tyrant: you just faceroll through the mobs faster than other chars/swordlanns
spearlann for ice crystal: just to save time, spin2win on a certain map BQ on boat 2
Fiona for BP solo'ing (for items), a good lann and evie can do the whole run untouched aswell, but fiona is just facerolling Smile
"easier" was ment as being able to do it faster, or having less "costs" while farming
Just my 2 cents anyhow (played all characters up to lvl 44, and things stated above was my findings)

Ofcourse I'm not going to state everything as I want my majority of farm incomes to myself Razz (sorry but...yeah :$)
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Well, you got good tips there. Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, i don't think that spears is a good way to make money. You probably would like to sell the materials, or waste your time farming gold ores.

It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm

WeirdSmile wrote:
Well, you got good tips there. Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, i don't think that spears is a good way to make money. You probably would like to sell the materials, or waste your time farming gold ores.

It's up to you.
No probs Smile

Well, spears on itself isn't a huge profit, but it adds up to the rest that you're selling. It has more profit than selling the mats of it independently.
I mostly made them when afk for a bit, so no real time loss there.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Well, i usually don't sell spears :S

I'm used to throw them for Break Offs.
Back to top Go down
Tikay

Tikay

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Yeah, break offs or speed runs were the only times I used them. (and at The Blood Drinker when on fiona ^^ freaking fire)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get alot of money (Very easy)   How to get alot of money (Very easy) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get alot of money (Very easy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindictus Europe :: Characters :: Guides-
Jump to: