Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Hi and welcome, please read the new announcements if there are any. If not, enjoy your stay! ~Daniël.
Vindictus Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Vindictus Europe.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to level up fast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

How to level up fast Empty
PostSubject: How to level up fast   How to level up fast EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello guys, this is my first post, so if you think that i'm not telling something right, just type down some advices!
Thanks alot! Very Happy

So, the first thing you need to do , is complete EVERY quest avaible. The Quests gives you important materials, equips, and gives you alot of money and experience aswell.

( You can pass the fishing Quests. )

So, when you go to a Battle Quest (Dungeon), if you think that you can handle it, go on Hard Difficulty. If you don't need more Battle Points, try to go on the hardest Oath of Honor. For ex, Season of Macha.

This is optional, but i advice you... ( I don't know which is the lvl cap yet :[ )

When you reach lvl 40+ , you'll start to get no more Quests, so the best thing to level up , is Hidden.
What you should do is :

1.1- Get a good party of 3 , and go with the oath of honor : Win with 3 or fewer players.
1.2- Get a partner, and try to duo it. If you can duo 'Win with 3 or fewer players' , try to duo in Season of Macha.

The exp is good, and you'll have to make it some times, to level up. If you think that Easy mode, is too easy, you should go on Hard Mode, and try to do that things above. But, watch out, don't go with Season of Macha on the first try. Don't take it so lightly...

You'll get alot of items from Hidden. You can do Spider Lord Set from them, and with the Laghodessa items, you can upgrade it to Laghodessa set.
Well, we won't have DK or Paladin in the CBT, so you might wanna go with the full party to Lagho run.

( You can sell the Hidden items, to buy the Lagho Set ones )

Hope i helped Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.pt
Silva

Silva

PostSubject: Re: How to level up fast   How to level up fast EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 am

ty for the guide
but what is hiden dungs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Twentification?feature=mhee
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: How to level up fast   How to level up fast EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:27 am

Hiden dungs = Hidden Dungeon?

If it is, it's a lvl 40+ Dungeon. One of the last dungeons that you will play.

It's the faster, and the easier.
Back to top Go down
MrFinepixa

MrFinepixa

PostSubject: Re: How to level up fast   How to level up fast EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 am

Hidden temple or w/e
Where the big spiders live.
Back to top Go down
WeirdSmile

WeirdSmile

PostSubject: Re: How to level up fast   How to level up fast EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 am

Yeah. It's the big Red Spider.

The next BQ (Nightmare at Ruins), is where Laghodessa is , with this big spider. That's why i advice to go with party with 4 or more players.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to level up fast   How to level up fast Empty

Back to top Go down

How to level up fast
Page 1 of 1